The last step in the integration process is the After Sales Activation. In the end of this step you will be able to collect feedback from customers, after the delivery of their order.
1. First, you should login to e-satisfaction’s dashboard and go under “e-shop Configuration → Stage Configuration→ After Sales Configuration” and Activate Aftersales (ON.)
2. Next, you must fill in the sender e-mail of the After Sales e-mail and the maximum number of days that are required to deliver an order to your customers. Now, you have defined the e-mail that will appear as the sender of the After Sales e-mail and the number of days after which this e-mail will be sent.
3. Finally, you should choose the mailing platform that will be used to send the After Sales e-mail.
You don't have to own a Moosend account to choose Moosend as your mailing platform. We will create a subaccount for you, without extra fee!
B. Contact Pigeon
If you choose Contact Pigeon as mailing platform, you will need to feel in your API key and Flow ID linked to your Contact Pigeon account.
4. Don't forget to Save the changes you have made!
5. Confirm the above e-mail address - you received an e-mail from e-satisfaction.
Hooray!!! You've just finished with the integration process! :) Enjoy your 30-day free trial!
A sample of the After Sales questionnaire can be found at this link.