In order to successfully integrate e-satisfaction into your e-shop, please read below the basic terminology of e-satisfaction dashboard: Applications and Questionnaires
- Applications are the core elements of e-satisfaction.com dashboard. They are consisted of questionnaires and flows that connect questionnaires between them
- An application can be an e-shop, a physical store, or in general any journey for which you want to get feedback, even if it takes place across different touchpoints.
- We provide out of the box a specific set of Application Types, with pre-defined questionnaires and flows, to help customers in their first steps with e-satisfaction.com. When a customer creates an application for a specific type of questionnaires, questions and flows are automatically created in this application.
- Questionnaires are included in applications.
- Each questionnaire has a separate/unique questionnaire id
- Out of the box provided application type, Questionnaires have a specific content specific type and are automatically created.
For the scope of the Omnichannel Retail Integration Guidance, we will focus on the 4 questionnaires related to the omnichannel commerce application type - Browse, Checkout, Aftersales, Store Pick up