e-satisfaction.com has recently reached the 4th year of its existence. During these years, we learned a lot, we tested a lot and we changed a lot. As the process of getting better and adjusting to your needs is a never ending journey for us, we are proud and happy to make available a radically new version of e-satisfaction.com, based on all the learnings we got during these years!
The new, major release, of e-satisfaction.com is finally here and here's what is changing in this version!
eCommerce feedback goes omni
We did start from e-commerce but the e-commerce has changed. We do not distinguish online from offline any more, just as the consumer does not do it either. In this version we are introducing the omnichannel application type which includes all the stages an omnichannel client goes through. Buying from a store or buying online, selecting either home delivery or store pickup, we got you covered!
This is only the beginning as more moments of this journey will soon be supported, providing you with all the tools that you need to get an end to end view of Customer Experience across your customer's journey!
Better, richer and branded feedback
We always look for ways to make the feedback process more effective. In this new version we have made some important changes we are really excited about:
- With the newly introduced metadata feature You can add any information you want about the consumer (i.e. gender, segment) or the transaction (i.e. store id) and use it either to personalize feedack process (ask different things), or personalize the message that will be displayed upon completion, or to just use it as an extra dimension when trying to understand the feedback of your customers. The more you know about them, the more you can do for them, right?
- Branding is important for a lot of our clients and we respect that. Now, you can add your logos on the questionnaire, customize texts and even add a backdrop behind the questionnaire, making it a marketing tool. Let them get the message!
Finally, we upgraded and improved the way all our questionnaires look like, aiming at improving response rates and making feedback easy for your clients!
New automation - Drive location reviews
We tested a new automation and it is ready. Now when you spot an ambassador through e-satisfaction.com you can ask her to leave a review on Google Maps / Google Places or Facebook! Yes, you can get value out of the great work you are doing at your stores when serving your customers, all to do is to know them and ask them to say something about you.
We make it easy, you make it happen!
New, actionable and powerful dashboard
We have made a number of changes in how our dashboard is structured and used. The user environment is more pleasant, just like we want your feedback to be, while now you have the power to:
- create custom charts, as you like them, starting from a proposed set of charts that we provide.
- configure when and how you want to be alerted, through customized monitors and alerts
- tag consumer feedback or mark an alert as completed, time to take action :)
- provide and control access at store level, unit level or organization level!
- track performance of campaigs through the dashboard in real time
Our dashboard has been designed to help you take action to customer feedback and this is why we are always adding more features that help you respond to what your customers tell you!
Are you excited? 🎉
We are looking forward to hear what you think of our new dashboard and the new features that come with it.
What are you waiting for? Sign in and start growing your loyal fan base who will lead you to success!