The Messaging Queues are the lists of After Sales and Store Pick up recipients. They are formed inside the e-satisfaction dashboard and help you to keep record of the customers that receive after sales and store pick up questionnaires.
Messaging Queues enable you to:
- manage emails that they are not delivered to your customers (see the status per recipient)
- cancel after sales or store pick up email in case that the customer did not receive its order
- set the most appropriate conditions under which emails would be sent to your customers (e.g send time).
There are two ways to create an item in the Messaging Queue.
A: They are created automatically in case you use e-satisfaction ready questionnaire flows
B: They are imported
To see your Messaging Queues, you need to log in your dashboard --> select either After Sales or Store Pick up questionnaire distribution from the home page --> go under the Messaging to see the lists of recipients
The information are included into messaging queues are the following:
- Status: Learn instantly if an email has been delivered to its recipient or not
- Channel: Identify the channel that email is delivered to the recipient
- Identifier: Recognize the email recipient
- Pipeline: Define from which customer journey the questionnaire stems from
- Send time and Dispatched time: Be informed about the time the email was sent and when the email was opened - that it is really useful when you send massive emails to your customer base
- Language: if you have selected the auto language detection, then you are able to know the users' browser language. Otherwise, the language should be the same for all the identifiers
Queue Item Details: It provides an insightful summary about a Queue Item - when the recipient received the email, the channel they received it etc.
Questionnaire Instance Details: A detailed description about questionnaire is sent to your customers, and additional information about the recipient (country, language etc).