Testing asynchronous processes is always hard. After editing the messaging queue content, you can make sure that changes are up and running by testing the Pipeline itself.
Testing your Messaging Queue
To test your Pipeline, simply go with the following steps:
- Add a queue item. Make sure that:
- Messaging Queue start date is in the past and end date is in the future or empty
- Queue item send time is in the past
- You should be able to see the item in your Queue with status Pending
- Wait up to 5 minutes to receive your message
You might want to check why your Queue item is not delivered.