At e-satisfaction dashboard, you can take an instant report about the performance of a questionnaire.
Performance of a questionnaire is defined by 5 metrics.
1. Total Created: The number of questionnaires are sent/displayed to your customers
2. Total Viewed: The number of questionnaires are viewed by your customers. Total viewed metric meaning is differentiated according to the questionnaire type.
2a. Embedded Questionnaires (checkout): Total Viewed number is equal to Total Created because the questionnaire is displayed in real time to the customer.
2b. For Questionnaires that are distributed via email or SMS (after sales, store pick up): Total viewed number reflects the emails are opened by your customers. If total viewed number is equal to total created number, then you have 100% open rate.
3. Total Submitted: The number of questionnaires with at least one question responded. The customer did not click the Complete Button.
4. Total completed: The number of questionnaires for which the customer clicked the complete button.
The difference between Total Submitted and Total Completed is that in the first case the customer did not click on the complete button whereas in case of Completed Questionnaires the customer pressed the complete button.
Note: To be able a responder to click on the Complete button, all the required questions have to be submitted.
5. Response rate: The dividend of Total Submitted with Total Created.
The average Checkout Response Rate is about 20%, whereas the average After Sales Response Rate is about 10%.
To view the performance of a questionnaire, you should Log in your dashboard and select Feedback from the Home Page.
Per Questionnaire, you would find a tab called Reporting. From the tab reporting, go to Performance.
On click you are directed to the following chart. Here you can view the performance of a questionnaire.
From the box above the Chart, you can set the time period of the data.